Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Thursday, November 12, 2009

PostHeaderIcon DigiFree picked me!!

I was so surprised and rather excited that my first ever template got picked to be in the DigiFree site :o) I so love that site!! Loads of wonderful goodies to be had.

I told hubby as he was headed home,... he was happy for me too (or humoring me? LOL) at that time I had 12 downloads,... as of now, 14!! How cool :o)

Well, it sparked yet another template!! Getting into holiday mode,.... here you go!!
Hope you like!!! and thank you for downloading!!

Download RAPIDSHARE
Or 4SHARED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment