Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Been too long....

I am sorely neglecting this blog. My mojo has taken a long vacation and hasn't said when it will return,.... I really want to scrap more, but I guess I'm leery about what I can and can't use,... so I'm working on that,... with a lot of link help from JaLee :o)

In the meantime, I LOVE templates,.... I'm always impressed with those that can create such wonderful, fun and elaborate templates too!!! I've tried and tried again to do something but it always looks lame.

While laying in bed this morning, I had these images pop into mind and sorted them out in my head,.. and though AH!! There's a template that's do-able!!!!

So, here it is,... my very first template,... very basic,... who knows, this could be the start of something though right???? :o)


Anyhow, enjoy!!!
You can download it here RAPIDSHARE
Or here 4SHARED

3 comments:

debraj said...

It's a great start Shannah I can't wait to make a tag using it. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs Debra

The Chicks said...

ohh awesome job hon!!! great job on your first template..hope to see lots more from you xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 12 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Post a Comment