Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Saturday, November 14, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Build Your Own Snowman!




I've been having some fun playing around in PSP.... I've made a bunch of snowmen already,.... and thought I would share with my fellow scrapper/tagger types.

With a little bit of blending, you can make the snowman scarf look really nice!!!


Thanks so much for popping by!!! If you download, leave me some lovins!!!


You can download this kit RAPIDSHARE
Or 4SHARED

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 15 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

MzKathy said...

Thanks for sharing the snowman! :)
Hugz,
MzKathy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment