Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Sunday, March 22, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Something fun.....

I'm working on another scrap kit, it's rather a slow process this time around. I don't want to use the same elements I used in the first one, and I'm not in the market to spend any real money on clip art things. I hope to dust off my tablet and see what I might could do :o)

In the meantime, I was playing around with making templates,... something else I would love to dabble with. They seem so simple to make, but some are pretty elaborate!! I hope to make some really pretty ones for tags in the near future.

For now, I hope you enjoy this freebie!!!



Most everything is on it's own layer,... for the basket, I just used the manual color correction,... there are a lot of fun ways to decorate the eggs too!!!

Here's my example


I thought it turned out pretty cute for a quickie :o) Hope you enjoy this,... feel free to share your results as well!

Thanks for looking!

**HUGS**

4SHARED

RAPIDSHARE

2 comments:

Shal said...

Thanks so much Shannah .. just adorable.

Hugs Shal

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment