Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Sunday, March 8, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Bring Me Spring

Yay!!!! I've finally finished the kit, and have it zipped up and uploading on 4shared as I type.

As this is my first real kit, I know I have a lot more to learn. I do want to say thank you to all my wonderful friends over at Cherished Angels for all their help, and support!!!! Not to mention, my awesome hubby for putting up with all my bugging LOL While his interest in scrapkit creation is small, he does humor me well and looks genuinely impressed when he looks at even the smallest embellishment. (Love you honey!)




Inside the Kit:
11 various papers, 41 elements which include, Bows, butterflies, clips, doodles and flowers, as well as 9 frames and 8 tags!!

I look forward to making more kits and other scrapping and tagging items,... so yes, this will be the first of many creations.

I would LOVE to see what you do with my kit, so feel free to email me or comment me with links!!!

Thank you for looking/downloading!!!

**HUGS**
Shannah


4SHARED

RAPIDSHARE

4 comments:

SueLovesRich said...

Gorgeous Kit Hun!!!

Shal said...

Thanks so much Shannah .. so pretty ! Hugs Susan

Galntn said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit.

SONDRA said...

Thanks for the beautiful Spring Kit!

Post a Comment