Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Something New!

I thought I would try something new and create some overlays for Thanksgiving.  Just a few little goodies.  There are only 4 in this set, think they turned out pretty good for just goofing around today.

I've decided to make these okay for CU/PU as well.  I have added a revision on my TOU so there shouldn't be any confusion.  Hope you enjoy!!! Leave me some lovin if you download!! Love to see/hear what people think.
Thanks for looking!!!


 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment