Short & Sweet

My Photo
Shannah
Wife of nearly 14 yrs to my best friend, Mother of 4 beautiful children, keeper to 6 furbabies! I have been a dabbler in the Paint Shop Pro world for a couple years seriously now I guess,... and have learned many things through some wonderful friends!!
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Stuff

Chit Ch@ttin'

My Minions

Make a difference

The Breast Cancer Site
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Kit in the works,....

I thought I would post the swatch for the new kit I'm going to get to work on,.... the swatch is the start of it LOL I thought if I posted,... I would defiantly have to commit to it right???


So, since I've watched, read, asked questions,.... all that stuff you do when you're learning how to do something new. I anticipate this kit to be better than my previous kits.

It will be a Valentine's kit,.... so,... I should get started huh??? Let's hope it's worth using in the end ;o)

Have a GREAT day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My F@vorite Site

COME SEE US!! The Crafty Chicks
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG! The Crafty Chicks

Scr@ppin Friends

AnitaBlinkie ChapsiBlinkie ClareyBlinkie Creabie Crystal Diane JaLeeRenee Joanne BabyV Dezign
Michelle MizTeeque Nicole Serina SexyAsh Tika Vix

My Personal Blog